The classic mode is used to process a transaction directly over the phone. The compulsory information is:
- Order ID: any reference for the transaction. It could be the order number, invoice number, client number or any other reference.
- Amount: the amount of the transaction
- Card number, expire date and CVV
- Name and Surname of the cardholder that is shown in the card.
- email address of the cardholder.
The customer will always receive an confirmation email in the language selected.
Email mode is an alternative payment method when the client or the merchant prefer not to take the customer´s credit card details directly. An email is sent of the customer with a link to a pre filled payment page. The customer enters himself the payment details and process the transaction.
Subscriptions in MOTO
The subscription option in MOTO splits a specified amount into several regular payments until it reach the full amount. The first partial payment is processed directly followed by the iteration payments.
An example of a MOTO subscription payment is:
- Lets say you need to charge the customer €200 in total. So you enter the amount in the Amount field.
- Select the Subscription check box.
- In Part Payment enter the amount of recurring payment you wish to charge the customer. Lets say 10.
- Select the periodicity – days, weekly or monthly. The next payment will be processed the next day, or same day next weeks, or same day next month.
Therefore, following the example above, the €200 will be split into 10 payment of €20 each and it will be processed at the time specified.
If you need these options and do not have MOTO, please contact your Account Manager.